We test and review most updated Remote Control Model , including Digital Servo, Brushless Motor, ESC, Lipolymer and so on.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Review on SWANGHOBBY 14.8v 4000mAh Li-Polymer Battery

Swanghobby.com reviews on SWANGHOBBY 14.8v 4000mAh Li-Polymer Battery.






Great deal for a good capacity, good voltage battery pack. All four cells were within .02V of one another upon receipt. As picture shows, battery comes with Deans already soldered on, which I think is a nice touch as that is what I would have put on myself. Total weight 11.95oz, (339g).

Shipping to my mailbox in Texas, took just over a week.

I'll look forward to purchasing more items from Swang Hobby.




you can buy this SWANGHOBBY 14.8v 4000mAh Li-Polymer Battery at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop



Specification
Specification

- Voltage: 14.8v.

- Mah: 4000

- Size: 145mm x 47mm x 31mm

- Weight: 370g

No comments:

Tags and Keywords

Readers