We test and review most updated Remote Control Model , including Digital Servo, Brushless Motor, ESC, Lipolymer and so on.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Copterx Helicopter Spare Parts

Question: Does CopterX Helicopter spare parts compatible to Align 450 spare parts?
In short, my personal experience has been excellent. Plug and play and the quality is just as good as the align unit.

I fly CopterX V2 tails on both my helis and they rock.when and if I ever trash my heads they will be replaced with Copterx as well.

i also have the copter x head and tail assembly on my trex 450 it rocks. so smooth. it came with ball link arms that go to the servo arm. i popped them off (lazy) stuck in the copter x and checked the screws for tight (all were very tight) and flew. very smooth.night and day to my sa head. i was worried as well if i shouldn't have spent money not knowing if quality was the same. but i'm impressed. i've got a new se coming with metal head and i'll compare and let you know if parts will swap around. should be here in a day or so.

I have brought the copterx spare parts at swanghobby.com , they are in Hong Kong and fairly cheap, most important, free shipping :)
http://www.swanghobby.com/copterx-450-v2-spare-parts-c-235.html
and i also got my CopterX 450 here.
http://www.swanghobby.com/helicopter-kit-c-215.html

No comments:

Tags and Keywords

Readers