We test and review most updated Remote Control Model , including Digital Servo, Brushless Motor, ESC, Lipolymer and so on.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
This has been a great little motor for my BLT park flyer.
I am still a novice pilot but I get upto 20 minutes flying time on a 900mah lipo with this motor, generally flying at half throttle. The plane weighs in at 450grams and I have ample of power for my needs. The photos show my setup.
you can buy this Tower pro 1530Kv 2410 Outrunner Brushless Motor at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
- Dimension: 31mm x 41.5mm (bottom to shaft end)
- Max Current: 15A
- Speed Constant: 1530KV
- Working Voltage: 7.2-12.6V
- Shaft Extension: 31.2mm
- Weight: 54grams
- Recommended Propeller: 9*4.7GWSSF, 8*6GWSHD
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm Thread
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Would recomment this Speed Control to Anyone. Best to program also.
you can buy this HOBBYWING Pentium 40A Electric Speed Controller at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
- Output: Continuous 40A, Burst 60A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
- BEC: 3A / 5V (Switch mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM (BLM: Brushless Motor)
- Product Size: 55 x 28 x 12mm
- Product Weight: 35g
This product is very reliable and good for balancing the lipo batteria.
Tha price is right also. Best for the batteries
you can buy this Swanghobby LCD 3 in 1 Battery Balancer at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
The Balancer/Discharger is designed for Li-Polymer and Li-Fe battery, it can measure battery voltage precisely and balance cell voltage in battery pack, or discharging battery for long time shorage.
The balancer function can be executed before/after battery charged. It also can br done during battery charging process. It makes sure battery pack keeping in excellent condition.
User could observe all cell voltage in whole battery pack at once. It helps user to find out whick cell is abnormal during charging or discharging process.
Battery Type: Li-Po/Li-Fe 2-6 cell, Receiver Battery 1.2V - 8.5V DC
Balance voltage setting range(lower limit): 2.0V - 4.2V (pre-setting value 3.3V)
Discharge voltage setting range(lower limit): 2.0V - 4.2V (pre-setting value 3.9V)
Dimension: 93.5 x 60 x 17mm
Download the detailed user manual here.
muito bom, bem feito!!!! ainda nao comprei, mas um amigo comprou e esta muito feliz
you can buy this Swanghobby 500V2 Helicopter Kit at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
- Electric power system
- Simple and light weight design provides awesome flight performance and extreme 3D capability
- Rigid carbon fiber frame design
- Beautiful factory painted fiberglass canopy
- Rotor head/tail with thrust bearings
- Direct-to-swash CCPM linkage
- Center of gravity of
- Tail rotor drive belt system
- Fully driven tail auto rotation system
- Tail servo boom mount.
- Length: 850mm
- Height: 310mm
- Main Blade Length: 425mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 970mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 200mm
- Motor Pinion Gear : 162T
- Tail Drive Gear: 31T
- Drive Gear Ratio :1:13.5:4.68 / 1:12.46:4.68
- Net Weight: 935g
- Flying Weight: Approx 1700g
- Swanghobby 500V2 Kit x 1
I Installed the engine os 46 ax on my trainer, I noticed immediately the difference with the engine that was first . the engine os 46 ax is very high performance, powerful and fun reliable . I am very happy, because when I installed I had more power off as they had before with other engine . I am very happy with the purchase.
you can buy this O.S.ENGINE MAX-46AX 2 Stroke Engine at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
- Redesigned remote needle holder is separate bracket, not part of backplate
- Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner. This process uses a double layer of plating material rather than one thick layer. This helps the metal to bond to the cylinder and is more durable. Also, the plating process is more consistent, resulting in a more precise fit between piston and sleeve for better compression, longer life
- Side exhaust
- Newly designed sport muffler with squared-off shape
- 40G Carburetor
- Ball bearing-supported Crankshaft
- Displacement: 7.45cc
- Bore: 22mm
- Stroke: 19.6mm
- Practical RPM: 2000-17000
- Power Output: 1.65ps/16000 RPM
- Recommended Propellers: 10.5x6, 11x6-8, 12x6-7, use 10x6 for break-in
- Crankshaft Size: 1/4-28
- Distance from remote needle to end of crankshaft: 119.4mm
- Distance from center of engine to drive hub: 61mm
- Distance from center of engine to end of crankshaft: 87.6mm
- Distance/crankshaft center to muffler exhaust outlet: 100.5mm
- Height from crankcase bottom to top of cylinder head: 85.2mm
- Height/crankshaft center to top of cylinder head: 67.4mm
- Width including mounting ears: 50.8mm
- Width not including mounting ears: 35.6mm
- Width between mounting holes same side: 17.5mm
- Width between mounting holes opposite side: 44mm
- Diameter of muffler body: 38.1mm
- Angle of muffler in relation to engine: 4°
- Weight: 375g without muffler
- Weight: 489g with muffler
great value for your money.
you can buy this Flyermate M Series 11.1v 900mAh 20C Li-Polymer Battery at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
- mAh: 900
- Discharge Rate: 20C
- Burst Rate: 25C
- Dimensions: 52 x 19 x 30mm
- Net Weight: 74g
i use two of them in mine brushless and boardless lama, with a blue arrow gyro and a gws v-tail mixer. the motors have much more power than the original ones and also more than the must other bl motors i have tested, but the price stays low, i recommend them to everyone who is planning a blbl conversion !
you can buy this SWANGHOBBY 3600Kv 5A Mini Brushless Motor at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
Mini Brushless Motor 3600kv 5A Current
Shaft Diameter: 2mm
Size: 17mm x 20mm
Suggested Application for ESKY LAMA
Nice dc adaptor but plug DONT fit imax b6 charger. Great!
you can buy this SWANGHOBBY DC Power Adaptor at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
(1) DC plug
for current supply
I just purchased a couple of the 11.1v 30c 5000mah batteries for my Stampede VXL. The power is amazing and the run time is atleast 1 hour. The build quality is excellent with 12 gauge silicone wires. Thankyou again swanghobby
you can buy this Flyermate Black Label 11.1v 5000mAh 30C Li-Polymer Battery at Remote Control Model Free Shipping Shop
Assembly with finely selected BROAD AMP CELL 30C Li-Polymer cell, Flyermate BLACK LABEL gives you an excellent experience to control your remote control model.
- Voltage: 11.1V
- mAh: 5000mAh
- Cell: Broad Amp Cell
- Discharge Rate: 30C
- Burst Rate: 60C
- Dimensions: 135 x 29 x 44mm
- Net Weight: 447g
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
【 Further Evolved Race-Spec Chassis, TA05 ver.II 】 The chassis width has been reduced for greater ground clearance when the chassis rolls. Thanks to the position of the integrated motor mount, the position of the battery pack has been moved forward, resulting in optimum balance and enhanced handling. The drivetrain features front and rear 37T ball differentials and an 18T center pulley. The four wheel double wishbone suspension system features an inboard front suspension layout with short reversible suspension arms and uprights which have 1050 ball bearings. In addition, the separate suspension mounts help to achieve easier maintenance and setting changes.
【 Specifications 】 ●Length: 451mm, Width: 191mm, Height: 128mm ●Wheelbase: 257mm ●Tread (Front and Rear): 165mm ●RS540 Motor included ●Horizontally placed motor equal length 2-belt driven 4WD ●Front and Rear Ball Differential ●3-piece steering tie-rod ●Front and Rear Double Wishbone Suspension ●Front and Rear CVA Oil Damper Super Mini ●Gear Ratio=7.19 :1 ●Tire Width/Diameter (Front and Rear): 24mm/64mm ●Requires Electronic Speed Controller
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Product Specification of LED Flashlights
Feature- With a hand rope for you to carry it steady- Internal wiring applies the high efficient booster circuit, working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent- Low price but good quality- Will not be oxidized- Light weight - Using one CR123A Lithium only
Specification- Lumens: 75 lm- Watt: 3 Watt- Length: 65mm- Weight: 22g ( Not include battery)- Model of Battery required: 1 x AA
This flashlights is very cheap price , just USD 4.4 and you can have a free shipping by Bydico.com
For more CREE Flashlights, please visit bydico.com
Lithium polymer batteries are great for RC aircraft, but they have an explosive chemistry that must be treated with caution.
Prevent this from happening to your batteries by following these tips:
Store Li-polymer batteries in a flame proof LipoSack while charging. - Charging your lithium polymer batteries in a flame proof LipoSack can contain a fire should it occur. It could mean the difference between a minor clean up and the loss of your house or car. Also make sure that the storage area is well ventilated.
Read the manual – The importance of reading your battery and chargers manual cannot be emphasized enough. The battery manual will state the proper charging rates and times.
Use common sense – Don’t charge batteries unsupervised. Even when you do everything right, incidents can occur. Also, do not charge lithium polymer batteries in your car. A flame out can be disasterous if it occurs inside a vehicle.
Use the right battery charger – Charging a lipo battery with a charger designed for other batteries will cause problems, and will probably result in a fire.
Charge lithium polymer batteries on a fire proof surface – It’s really important to charge lithium polymer batteries on a flame proof surface such as concrete. In the event of a fire, a fire proof charging surface will stop it from spreading, or at least slow it down significantly.
Keep a fire extinguisher, or bucket of sand near the charging area – If a fire does occur, you don’t want to be running around looking for something to put it out with. Water will not help put out a lipo fire. Being a conductor, it will cause a short circuit and could even make the fire worse.
Don’t charge lithium polymer batteries near flammable substances – Lithium polymer batteries are flammable enough as it is. Don’t make the problem worse by storing flammable substances near charging batteries.
Check lithium polymer batteries for swelling prior to charging and each use – A puffed battery is unstable, and can be in danger of exploding. If you see a puffed battery, immediately disconnect it from the charger or aircraft and put it in a bucket of water. Dissolve a few tablespoons of salt in the water to aid conductivity, and leave the battery in the bucked for about 4 days. The salt water depletes any power remaining in the battery by creating a short, and it can’t catch fire while underwater. After the four days are up, take the battery out and cut off the connectors (which may come in handy for other projects). You can then dispose of the battery in the trash. The battery no longer contains toxic metals, won’t harm the environment, and by using the salt water you’ve guaranteed that it won’t catch fire. This should be done as soon as you see a puffed battery. You can’t salvage a puffed battery, the best you can do is to dispose of it safely.
Never charge a lithium polymer battery in a model – If you charge a lipo battery in your RC airplane or helicopter, you are risking the total loss of your model. Only charge lithium polymer batteries on a flame proof surface, in a LipoSack.
Make sure the charging leads are connected properly – Connecting positive to negative and negative to positive can cause a major fire.
Don’t overcharge batteries – By their very chemistry, lithium polymer batteries cannot be discharged to a potential of less than 3 volts without damage. For the same reason, don’t charge them to over 4.2 volts. This means that you have to land your rc aircraft before the motors stop turning. Some aircraft come equipped with a voltage cut-off, others do not. If you don’t have a voltage cut-off, then land as soon as you sense the propeller or rotors slowing down.
Double check that the charger settings are correct – Lithium polymer battery chargers require you to set the battery configuration. Ensure that this configuration matches the battery you’re charging, or else your lipo could get overcharged and explode. Some chargers automatically sense the battery configuration, but make sure that the setting is correct regardless. They have been known to be wrong on occasion.
Balance lipo batteries – Lithium polymer batteries have balance connectors, designed to make sure that each cell in the pack has the same charge. If this isn’t the case, some cells can become overcharged and explode.
Never let the battery leads touch – If the battery terminals touch each other, the battery will short circuit and, in most cases, be destroyed. If this happens and you get a puffed battery, dispose of it by following tip 9 above.
Don’t ever store / charge lithium polymer batteries in your car – Unless you hate your car. Batteries can and do explode, and if this happens inside a vehicle the result is usually catastrophic. On a hot day, temperatures can rise inside the car and cause stored packs to rupture.
In the event of a crash, remove the battery and supervise it for at least 4 hours – A crashed plane’s battery can appear fine, but can have an internal short circuit. This short circuit can cause an explosion, even hours after the crash occurred. A LipoSack is a great place to keep a battery that’s been in a crash. If enough time elapses and nothing happens, then your battery is probably fine. If you see puffing, dispose of it immediately following the instructions in tip 9 above.
Li-Polymer batteries for Remote Controlled Toy Free Shipping Worldwide
Tags and Keywords
- Review on HOBBYWING Pentium 40A Electric Speed Controller (2)
- hobbywing (2)
- APC Propeller (1)
- Airplane Propeller Kit (1)
- Align VS Copterx Helicopter (1)
- Application of Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- CREE Flashlights (1)
- CX450-02-04 Metal Tail Rotor Shaft (1)
- Copterx Helicopter Spare Parts (1)
- Corona RP8D1 8ch 72MHz Dual Conversion Receiver for Futaba JR SANWA (1)
- Cree Flashlight (1)
- Cree LED flashlight (1)
- Fly Sky FS-GT3B 2.4Ghz radio reviewed (1)
- Fly Sky FS-GT3B 3ch 2.4GHz LCD Transmitter (1)
- Flyermate 3 in 1 Voltage Dispenser Charging Charging (1)
- Flyermate D130M Metal Gear HeatSink Digital Servo (Blue) (1)
- G.T. Power A6 Balancing Charger (1)
- HOBBYWING XERUN-120A-SD (V2.0) Electric Brushless Speed Controller (1/10) (1)
- HobbyHot Beep Beep Finder for RC Airplane / Helicopter (1)
- Hobbywing Combo (1)
- Hobbywing ESC HobbyWing Ezrun (1)
- Hobbywing eZRUN Xerun Series Electronic speed controller (1)
- Li-Polymer Battery Advantage (1)
- Li-Polymer Battery where to buy? (1)
- Li-Polymer batteries for Remote Controlled Toy Free Shipping Worldwide (1)
- New Arrival Hobbywing 0.25A Cooling Fan for Car ESC (1)
- New Blog (1)
- New Remote Controlled Toy Blog (1)
- OS Engine (1)
- Propeller (1)
- RC Air Ship RC Helicopter (1)
- Reivew on Chewing Gum Style Mini Camera (1)
- Review on 3e Model 11v 2200mAh 12C Li-Polymer Battery (Black) (1)
- Review on Chewing Gum Style Mini Camera (1)
- Review on Flyermate 1000W 650Kv 70A A3720 Brushless Motor (1)
- Review on Flyermate Broad AMP Cell 11.1v 4500mAh 20C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- Review on Flyermate Broad AMP Cell 18.5v 4500mAh 20C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- Review on Flyermate D130M Metal Gear HeatSink Digital Servo (Blue). (1)
- Review on Flyermate L Series 22.2v 5000mAh 20C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- Review on Flyermate M Series 11.1v 2200mAh 20C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- Review on G.T. Power 3 Servos / ESC Consistency Master (1)
- Review on HOBBYWING XERUN-120A-SD (V2.0) Electric Brushless Speed Controller (1/10) (1)
- Review on HOBBYWING eZRun 12T/2030 7800Kv Sensorless Brushless Motor + 25A-SL-L ESC + LED Card (1)
- Review on HOBBYWING eZRun 13T/3650-M 3000Kv Sensorless Brushless Motor + 35A-SL ESC + LED Card (1)
- Review on HOBBYWING eZRun 32T/3650-M 1200Kv Sensorless Brushless Motor + 35A-RC Electric Speed Controller + LED Card (1)
- Review on HOBBYWING eZRun 8.5T/3650 4000Kv Sensorless Brushless Motor + 60A-SD ESC + LED Card (1)
- Review on HOBBYWING eZRun 80A-SD Electric Brushless Speed Controller (1/8) (1)
- Review on HOBBYWING eZRun 9T/3650-M 4300Kv Sensorless Brushless Motor + 35A-SL ESC + LED Card (1)
- Review on Hobbywing Seaking-60A Brushless Electric Speed Controller (1)
- Review on KDS 2.4Ghz Transmitter Module (JR Transmitter) (1)
- Review on MAXPRO 2 Cells Li-Polymer Battery Monitor (1)
- Review on O.S.ENGINE MAX-46AX 2 Stroke Engine (1)
- Review on SWANGHOBBY 11.1v 2200mAh 30C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- Review on SWANGHOBBY 14.8v 4000mAh Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- Review on SWANGHOBBY 30A Programmable Electric Brushless Speed Controller (1)
- Review on SWANGHOBBY 7.4v 4000mAh 25C Li-Polymer Battery (Plastic Case) (1)
- Review on SWANGHOBBY 850Kv D3648N High Watt Brushless Motor + Propeller Adaptor (1)
- Review on Swanghobby 22.2v 2600mAh 25C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- Review on Swanghobby 500V2 Helicopter Kit (1)
- Review on Swanghobby LCD 3 in 1 Battery Balancer (1)
- Review on Tower pro 1530Kv 2410 Outrunner Brushless Motor (1)
- Review on Tower pro MG-995 Metal Gear Servo (1)
- Review on iMAX B5 Balancing Charger (1)
- Reviews on Walkera 4#3B 4ch RTF 2.4Ghz Brushless Upgrade Edition Helicopter. (1)
- SWANGHOBBY 3600Kv 5A Mini Brushless Motor (1)
- SWANGHOBBY 89mm 5-Blades Ducted Fan + 3500Kv Brushless Motor (1)
- Sh Engine (1)
- Spyapple.com Spy Camera (1)
- Syma S107G 3Ch coaxial micro heli with gyro Review (1)
- Taimiya TA05 ver.II (1)
- Tamiya Products Blog (1)
- Tamiya Proudcts (1)
- Tower pro 1750Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (1)
- Who is Greatbulk.com (1)
- copterx Helicopter (1)
- copterx Helicopter 450SE V2 (1)
- copterx Helicopter Trex Align 450 (1)
- flyermate swanghobby Li-polymer RC Charger Imax (1)
- losi mini T hobbywing 1/18 1:18 esc brushless motor upgrade (1)
- review on Flyermate Black Label 11.1v 5000mAh 30C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- review on Flyermate M Series 11.1v 900mAh 20C Li-Polymer Battery (1)
- review on SWANGHOBBY 3600Kv 5A Mini Brushless Motor (1)
- review on SWANGHOBBY DC Power Adaptor (1)
- reviews on Flyermate 2000W 480Kv 70A A3732 Brushless Motor (1)
- skywalker (1)
- 新裝修 - 馬鞍山 新港城 (1)
- Review on Tower pro 1530Kv 2410 Outrunner Brushles...
- Tamiya Products Blog
- Review on HOBBYWING Pentium 40A Electric Speed Con...
- Review on Swanghobby LCD 3 in 1 Battery Balancer
- Review on Swanghobby 500V2 Helicopter Kit
- Review on O.S.ENGINE MAX-46AX 2 Stroke Engine
- review on Flyermate M Series 11.1v 900mAh 20C Li-P...
- review on SWANGHOBBY 3600Kv 5A Mini Brushless Moto...
- review on SWANGHOBBY DC Power Adaptor
- review on Flyermate Black Label 11.1v 5000mAh 30C ...
- Tamiya TA05 Car
- Tamiya Products
- Cheapest CREE Flashlights
- Li-Polymer batteries for Remote Controlled Toy Fre...
- ▼ August (14)